Puppy Reportedly Beaten to Death With Shovel Deserves Justice

Target: Andrew M. Gregson, District Attorney for Randolph County, North Carolina

Goal: Punish the man who allegedly beat an innocent puppy to death with a shovel.

A puppy was allegedly beaten to death in a shocking case of animal cruelty. The suspect reportedly used a shovel to fatally injure the helpless dog. Demand justice for this innocent animal.

The Randolph County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after they received reports of aggravated animal cruelty. Per a concerned citizen, 49-year-old Donald Duran Baker beat a puppy to death with a shovel earlier this month. The citizen witnessed the alleged beating and reported it to authorities days later. It is unclear if the puppy’s body has been discovered and Baker’s motives are unreported at this time.

Deputies arrested Baker and charged him with felony cruelty to an animal. He has been granted a $25,000 secured bond. Sign below to demand that this man receive the maximum penalty possible, if convicted.

PETITION LETTER:

Dear District Attorney Gregson,

A puppy died after the poor animal was allegedly maliciously beaten. Deputies stated that a shovel was the suspect’s weapon of choice. I demand justice for this poor pup.

The Randolph County Sheriff’s Office arrested 49-year-old Donald Duran Baker on one charge of felony cruelty to an animal after he allegedly killed a puppy. A concerned citizen contacted deputies and claimed that they witnessed Baker beat the puppy to death with a shovel. It is unclear if the dog’s body was found or what Baker’s alleged motive might have been. Baker has been granted a $25,000 bond and he will face his charge at a later date.

The person who murdered this innocent puppy is a danger to animals and they must be punished. I demand that you seek the maximum penalty in this case.

Sincerely,

[Your Name Here]

Photo Credit: joaogbjunior

136 Comments

1. I wish I came across that motherfucker in the act. I would have put a bullet through the cunt’s brain. I curse that asshole. I hope he dies a violent or extremely painful death. So sad for the poor puppy.

2. Beat the sick freak that did this to death with a shovel then throw into a landfill!

3. TAKE A HAMMER AND BEAT THIS WORTHLESS COWARD UNTIL BRAIN MATTER IS SCATTERED EVERYWHERE.JUST SAW THIS MONSTER’S PIC, HE LOOKS LIKE A DAMN ALCOHOLIC.

4. What a low life POS! He needs to pay for killing this little innocent puppy. I read things like this and it is infuriating that most of these creeps don’t get much in the way of punishment. Nothing is ever going to change until law enforcement gets serious about animal abuse.

5. Kathy Khoshfahm says:

Anduy – I sign several of these Animal Petitions on a weekly basis and I’ve noticed many of them are for animal cruelty incidents coming out of North Carolina. This bullshit of torture and murder of the Animal Kingdom has got to stop! Please do the job you were hired to do and prosecute Donald Duran Baker to the fullest extent allowed under North Carolina Law! This is murder in the first and this POS needs to pay for his crime. This is one asshole that needs to be removed from the gene pool. This innocent puppy is not capable of doing anything to deserve being beaten to death with a shovel. Absolutely makes me sick to my stomach…

6. I hope this lowlife human scum dies a slow painful death when his time comes.

7. Another heartbreaking animal cruelty story and petition. Yes I sign them, I want these scumbags to pay!! But we must also wonder why this is happening so often??!!!!
    It is horrifying, it’s happening all over. The correlation between animal and human abuse has been well established!!

8. What we need are much harsher punishments for animal cruelty. Just fining abusers and maybe giving them a little jail time is nothing. If we started beating the s***t out of animal abusers, this would stop in a heartbeat. Someone has to stand up for these animals who can’t speak for or defend themselves against horrific humans, and if our justice system won’t do it, who will?

9. Lauren Rischel says:

Extrajudicial executions are beginning not to seem too bad.

10. Utter scum needs locked up for life, but why oh why did the witness not intervene? This happens again and again, even challenging cowards like this might have saved the pup’s life, got him ot a vet. If an animal’s life was in danger i wouldn’t hesitate. If he has a spade and threatens you keep your distance but intervene, ring the police there and then and tell him to stop, tel him cruelty is everyone’s business and he will go to prison…and then report it days later?

11. Nadine Brundage says:

I’ve also noticed too many cruelty cases coming out of North Carolina lately. What kind of subhuman scum is being bred there? Hope this low life gets what he deserves for horrific abuse.

12. Georgi DePrince says:

Let the punishment fit the crime beat the bastard who did this with a shovel

13. Mr. Baker must be punished to the maximum extent of the law for felony animal cruelty in this horrific case of gratuitous violence and sadism. He is a dangerous individual.

14. Catherine Dugan says:

Oh my God! What kind of animal kills an innocent puppy, with a shovel! What did this poor, defenseless puppy do to cause this “person” to commit this horrible act!

This is a cruel and senseless crime! This inhumane creature deserves to be in jail for a long time!

15. Donald Duran Baker I hope you get the most severe punishment that the law provides. You low life sun of a Bitch. I hope your face and name remain on FB so that people know who you are and that you will be afraid to walk out your door. May the Rath of God send you straight to HELL .. Where you belong

16. 🔸DONALD DURAN BAKER🔸

look him up on Facebook…. You scum Bag… Piece of shit.. low life moron… I hope someone beats the living shit out of you with a shovel and then the world will be rid of you

17. RENA VAN STEELE says:

OK NOW. THESE PIECES OF GARBAGE FOR HUMAN BEINGS ARE COMMITTING THESE HORRIBLE CRIMES AND NORMALLY GO SCOTT FREE. I AM SICK OF SITTING IN COURT AND WATCHING THESE PIECES OF SHIT GET OFF AS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM. READ THE COMMENTS YOU IDIOTS. PEOPLE ARE VERY VERY ANGRY AND RIGHTFULLY SO. OF THE 1 % THAT ARE CAUGHT,..1/3 OF THAT ARE PROSECUTED,..AND LESS THAN THAT CONVICTED. THEN THEY GET A $25 DOLLAR FINE THAT WELFARE PAYS. COSTS COURTS MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MONEY FOR THE MOCK COURT CASE (WHAT A FUCKING JOKE THEY ARE) ARE ALL ON TAXPAYERS. OUR COURTS ARE AN UTTER AND DIRE (PATHETIC) FAILURE IN EVERY WAY WHEN IT COMES TO THIS KIND OF CRUELTY OR ANY CRUELTY TOWARDS ANIMALS. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE FOR A 49 YEAR OLD MAN TO MURDER A BABY. LOTS OF INBREEDING AND IT REMINDS ME OF DELIVERENCE. WE ARE SCREAMING FOR CHANGE AS IN PROSECUTING THESE FILTHY BASTARDS. WHY DO OUR SCREAMS GO UNHEARD,…THIS MUST CHANGE. WE NEED LAWS THAT PUT THESE OFFENDERS IN JAIL,…WE NEED A JUDICIAL SYSTEM THAT CAN GROW SOME BALLS AND DO WHAT THEIR FUCKING JOBS AS IN TO SERVE AND ………..PROTECT. THEY FORGOT THE PROTECT PART AND THE SERVE PART IS IN DOING MORE THAT PUSHING FOR ANOTHER RAISE FOR THEMSELVES. OF COURSE THIS HAPPENS AND IS HAPPENING AT AN ALARMING RATE. NO LAWS, NO CONVICTIONS, NO ACCOUNTABILITY, NO DETERRENT NO FOLLOWUP. LET’S ALL JUST PRETEND THIS IS NOT AN EPIDEMIC,….EVERYWHERE…. AND THEN THE PATHETIC IDIOTS,…ALLOW THESE MONSTERS TO OWN ANIMALS AGAIN. I DEMAND JUSTICE AND I DEMAND CHANGE. IF WE HAVE TO FIRE THE WHOLE BUNCH OF THE ABSOLUTELY INEPT, APATHETIC,…LET’S JUST PRETEND THIS IS NOT HAPPENING AND SHOVE IT UNDER THE RUG. I AM SICK OF THIS.

18. I have too many comments to write about all the monsters that commit these cruel acts but what about the AH that witnessed this act and did nothing????

I hope all these SOB suffer greatly!!!

19. make sure he is severely punished

20. Terry Wills says:

Can’t add anything new to all the previous comments.No words
    of mine will make the slightest difference.Only the so called useless authorities can do that.
    So for Gods sake get get on with it NOW.
    un UDS s